The we provide is the because only expert trainers and lecturers have designed the PHP course by using their knowledge, skills and on-the-job exposure. The content of the is constantly revised and enhanced as per the changing technological trends to ensure that it meets the current needs of the industry.
The process of signing up for Advanced PHP course is quite easy and hassle-free. We have made it so that you don’t have to bother about it too much. Our trainers are reputed and seasoned professionals who have got tons of experience in web development. It helps them to train you on the complications involved in the job beforehand.
What is included with the PHP training program?
§ As mentioned above, is one of the steadfast and consistently growing open source programming languages , which is available for free, thus saving a lot of money for the business.
§ Today, companies are moving toward PHP as compared to Java, .NET and any other high-level languages, as PHP is cost efficient, involves much less coding, offers solid core and secure architecture and fast loading website.
§ It has a large developer community that can offer help at any time you require.
§ Easy third party integration with open source content management systems, such as etc.
§ Provide open source alternatives for e-commerce websites such as , etc.
§ Advanced PHP can create dynamic pages easily and offers the best user interface to build a stable and fast data processing.
§ Furthermore, using can give other benefits
PHP Training Course & Syllabus Overview
We have three programs available for PHP training, namely:
· Foundation PHP
· Advanced PHP (LAMP)
· Applied Open Source
What you'll learn
· You will learn to create a (CMS) Content Management System like WordPress, Drupal or Joomla
· You will learn how to use Databases
· You will learn MySQL
· Object Oriented Programming
· You will learn how to launch your application online
· How to use forms to submit data to databases
· How to use AJAX to submit data to the server without refreshing the page
· You will learn about PHP security
· You will learn about sessions
· Password hashing
· Email sending
· You will learn to use composer (PHP package manager)
· You will learn to create clean URL's and remove the .php from files
· You will learn to use bootstrap by getting experience from the project
· You will learn to debug your code
· You will learn to create pagination
· You will code refactoring
· You will learn to debug (fix your code)
· You will learn to use an API to bring data from a database to a graphical interface
· There is so much more and my hands are just tired of typing :)